Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My random thinking.....

I wish there was a "easy button" for life at times. Then I could play. Run through the cool grass barefoot with the wind masseging my hair as I look up to meet the sun's ray as they touch my face with their radient arms of gold. The sweet smell of honeysuckle that tingles my nose as I breathe in Earth's lovely scent. I stop for a moment to savour the sensual juice of summer. How my throat burns for the liquid I call lemonade. I shiver and hold myself close. As I dont want this to end. But it will. Everything comes to a end. Why I scream. Why must I suffer the agony of summer's closing. I plead with Mother Nature. This is my moment. I fantasize about the sun's mighty touch that caress's my face thats heavy with tears now. My sweet tears fall from my brown eyes. I look upon the sunset like a lover who was betrayed. A lover who ravished my body with heat then cruelly takes it away. But my lover will be back. I will wait for his tiny kisses that will land on my face like little breathes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Sheri, that was really amazing!! Why don't you want to share your writings on LiveDigital, you would definitely have an audience there!

Dawn said...

Sheri, I was absolutely drawn and blown away by your words!! I love the way you write from your heart, your soul .. it flows and I long for more!! Love~n~Hugs, Dawn

Ca said...

As I have said... beautiful!! :) I am going to link you to my blog - if that is okay. :) Love ya!